De Búrca Solicitors have a proven track record in the area of employment law having successfully acted for both employers and employees across all court jurisdictions.
We have extensive experience advising in relation to workplace stress and bullying actions along with complicated breach of contract disputes. We appreciate how stressful an unfair dismissal or a redundancy is for an employee and are with you every step of the way to guide you through the process.
We provide strategic advices to employers in relation to the raft of employment legislation in existence. We conduct employment audits to assess your level of compliance with current law and advise you on best practice. We draft tailor made specific contracts, policies and handbooks on your behalf to reduce any potential of claims against you.
The areas of Employment Law in which we specialise are;
· Bullying and Harassment in the workplace;
· Unfair Dismissal;
· Constructive Dismissal;
· Termination of Employment Contracts;
· Employment Equality;
· Health & Safety in the Workplace;
· Maternity Leave;
· Employment Contracts;
· Employment Handbooks;
· Non Disclosure Agreements;
· Law relating to recruitment agencies;
· Redundancy Entitlements;
· Restraint of Trade Agreements/ Non Compete Clauses; and
· Severance Agreements;
· Transfers of undertakings.